We are hearing more and more about green products, and we all want to do a better job of being green. Here’s what we are doing:
1. The paper we use has just been certified that it is produced from well managed forests and other controlled sources.
2. Our acqueous inks are soy based, and come to us in a sealed container. When empty, we send the container back to be refilled. So, our ink comes from bio-friendly sources and emits no volatile organic compounds (VOC’s).
3. We bale our scrap paper and take it to a recycling facility. You can recycle it too!
4. We did a big project last fall to improve our energy efficiency, and thereby lower our carbon footprint. We put plastic inserts into our windows, motion detectors on lights, and boxed in an old freight door. Our power and heat usage are lower as a result.
5. We are working on a board mounted product that can be recycled with your cardboard. Stay tuned!